Suffering from chronic back pain, a slipped disc, or even fibromyalgia can be extremely debilitating and time-consuming, especially if your symptoms are interfering with your everyday life and daily responsibilities. If you are struggling with any type of back pain, arthritis, or even neck pain, seeking the right chiropractic care in Columbia, MD, can be important. At Dabbs Rehab Center of Maryland, we will work with you to find the root cause of the pain you're experiencing with help from a chiropractor near you.
Some of the Conditions We Can Help Treat
Some of the conditions we can help treat include:
- Back Pain: From pulled muscles and herniated or bulging discs, we can help provide thorough examinations, X-rays, and imaging tests to help determine the root cause of your daily and chronic back pain.
- Neck Issues: Neck strains, cramping, and even cervical sprains can contribute to the neck pain you are feeling each day.
- Scoliosis: Scoliosis manifests as an unhealthy curvature in the spine. We can help you get relief using chiropractic adjustments, corrective exercises, soft tissue mobilization, and potentially more.
- Injury: If you work at a physically demanding job or participate in sports, you are at risk for various kinds of injuries. The good news is that we are here to help you recover if you do get injured
- Arthritis: Arthritis can be caused by overworking joints, chronic conditions, or even inflammation, and autoimmune diseases.
- Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia is a painful condition that can affect many parts of your life. Thankfully we can help you get relief without needing to rely on potentially addictive medications.
Get Chiropractic Care from a Chiropractor Near You for Back Pain and Neck Pain
Determining the root cause of any neck, back, or chronic pain you're experiencing is the key to truly finding the best solution for your needs. With the help of our professional chiropractors at Dabbs Rehab Center of Maryland in Columbia, MD, we will work to help you get the relief you are searching for. Call us at (410) 720-5555 for chiropractic care from a chiropractor near you for back pain and neck pain.